We are craving for some wrap, so we decided to cook beef wrap for tonight's dinner. It just needs the basic pantry ingredients, nothing fancy. Easy and simple steps! Hope you enjoy!
Ingredients : (Serves 3 - 4)
500 g minced beef
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ginger powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, minced
2 tsp Magic Sarap Seasoning
1 red chilli
1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp lemon lime juice
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
some basil leaves
1 bag of Spinach/Rocket (Arugula)
1 bag of White Wrap
1 1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 cup shredded Cheese
1. In a large bowl, put in the meat and mix in salt, pepper, ginger powder and turmeric powder. Set aside for 5 - 10 mins.2. Heat the wok and pour sesame oil.
3. Fry the beef for 5 minutes.
4. Once cooked, drain any meat excess oil and set aside.
5. On the same wok without the sesame oil, pour in olive oil.
6. Saute garlic for 1 minute and onion until translucent.
7. Put back the cooked meat, red chilli and Magic Sarap seasoning.
8. Add in red chilli, fish sauce, soy sauce, lemon lime juice
9. Plus brown sugar and red bell pepper, lower the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes.
10. Add basil leaves and cook for 1 more minute.
11. Turn off the heat. And prepare the wrap.
11. Place the wrap in a plate and carefully add spinach/rocket, mince mixture, carrots and cheese in the center.
13. Fold both sides and the other end.